Reinforcement Learning Virtual Reading Group
We organise regular meetings to discuss recent papers from the reinforcement learning area. Meetings take place online and are open to everyone interested in reinforcement learning. Participants are expected to have read the paper prior to the meeting.
To receive updates about future meetings, sign up to the mailing list. We also have a calendar which can be integrated with local calendar apps. You can vote for or propose papers for future meetings here.
Contact: Samuel Garcin
A non-exhaustive list of past speakers who presented their work at our reading group. Please get in touch using the contact above if you would like to come present your work.
- Minqi Jiang, UCL, Meta AI
- Jack Parker-Holder, Oxford
- Pablo Samuel Castro, Google Brain
- Rishabh Agarwal, Google Brain
- Mahdi Kazemi Moghaddam, University of Adelaide, Australian Institute for Machine Learning
- Mohamad H. Danesh, National University of Singapore
- Denis Yarats, NYU, Facebook AI Research
- Andrei Lupu, McGill University, MILA
- Alexander Sasha, Deepmind
- Jiahong Li, Beijing Union University
- Jacopo Castellini, University of Liverpool
- Robert Loftin, Microsoft Research
- Vitaly Kurin, Oxford
- Gregory Palmer, Leibniz University
- Jiachen Yang, Georgia Tech
- Ying Wen, UCL, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Greg Farquar, Oxford, Deepmind
- Maximilian Igl, Oxford, Waymo